Our sibling classes are now available!
In this class, we’ll learn some key steps to help prepare your family for the birth of a new sibling.
This is a class is for children (ages 3-7) who will soon welcome a new baby into the family.
This interactive class is designed to help ease older siblings into their new role as a big brother/big sister.
Your children will enjoy reading books about new babies, role play, and discussion about their role as a super sibling.
Parents are provided a space to ask questions and get guidance on how to best support their children in the changes ahead and in easing that transition.
- Ensure your older child feels seen and loved, even when his or her sibling arrives
- Tips and tricks for managing your time with a new baby at home
- Negotiate the sleep needs of more than one child…
- Help older child/children to adjust to being a big sister/brother
- Cost is $35 per family with up to 3 children, and an additional $10 for each additional child
- No refunds are possible once classes have been purchased; however, you may reschedule once if absolutely necessary.
- 2-4pm on the last Monday of every month @ Two Peas in a Pod
- 11am-1pm Saturday, September 22nd @ Two Peas in a Pod (future Saturday dates TBD)
Check our calendar and register using the form below: