« All Events
Sibling Care Class – Two Peas in a Pod
July 30, 2018 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
This class focuses on learning key steps to help prepare your family for the birth of a new sibling.
It meets on the last Monday of every month.
- Ensure your older child feels seen and loved, even when his or her sibling arrives
- Tips and tricks for managing your time with a new baby at home
- Negotiate the sleep needs of more than one child…
- Help older child/children to adjust to being a big sister/brother
- Cost is $35 per family up to 3 children; ($10 for each additional child; contact us)